A less time consuming way of creating Vectrex Overlay config files for RetroArch
It turns out Vectrex overlay Config creation pisses me off. I’ve been setting up IAGL (Internet Archive Games Launcher) on my computer (see previous post) and decided I’d like it set up on my Windows installation also.
I installed KODI, installed and configured the RetroArch basics then added IAGL into the mix all without much fuss. Painstakingly, I went through all of the emulators making sure everything worked and, for the most part, everything worked great. I have a couple of issues with the Atari 800/5200 emulator still to work out but otherwise it’s all good. Then eventually I got to the Vectrex.